Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Here's the deal...

So I am feeling incredibly overwhelmed with many things these days. First and foremost, I am exhausted all the time, thanks to my sweet, good natured nearly 8 month old daughter, who refuses to sleep through the night. She averages about 2-3 times a night for feedings, and I am running on empty. I will continue to post the screaming deals from time to time, but am going to generally suggest that you check my 2 favorite deal sites, springsbargains.com and dealseekingmom.com . I also follow hip2serve and hip2save. I wish you all happy saving, I just don't have the energy to worry about keeping this site up anymore.

If you've been shopping the King Soopers Kraft sale this past week, gather up your receipts and check the springsbargains.com site for the skinny on the $20 rebate out there. It basically refunds $1 each for 20 items! Some of these items are currently only $.50 and I think that the sale runs another week still...we'll find out in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment