Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Grocery deals

We are trying a written budget this pay period, and while I haven't spent every penny, it's getting awfully close, so I'm not looking super close at the ads--I don't want to be tempted. However, here is what I noticed:

Albertson's Boxtops promotion has lots of General Mills cereals for $1.49 that would be a good deal if you've got a coupon. Also fruit snacks, yogurt, and toaster strudels.
Betty Crocker Warm Delights and Pillsbury sweet rolls are $.99
Bugles, Pasta Salad, Chex Mix and Totino's Pizza Rolls are $.79

I would be surprised if you can't find coupons for many of these making them some sweet deals...Now if only they'd double coupons, we'd get some freebies.

Rancho Liborio has Red Delicious Apples 2lbs for $.97

And Sunflower Market has peaches...I think it was $.77/lb?

I didn't notice any stellar deals at Safeway or King Soopers...but please, let me know if you see something I missed!

Happy Saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment