Sunday, August 30, 2009

New printable coupons!

I was very excited about the coupons in today's newspaper...I sent my husband out to bring home 3 of them! I'm figuring that I'll get at lest $12 out of the first one alone! I was thrilled to see a coupon on C&H sugar, and since it's cheaper to stockpile it from the commissary, I checked ebay and ordered 80 more coupons! It'll save me close to $30, and only cost $6! They're good until the end of November, so I'll be able to hold onto most of them until the holiday sales start. If I can catch a good sale at a store that doubles....oh my goodness....so exciting!

BUT...I found a few of the exciting coupons are available as printables online HERE. Glade candles, Hefty One Zips, and Quaker Granola Bars...YAY! Don't forget to match up the Quaker Granola Bars with King Soopers buy 10 get $5 off, and the buy 5 get $3.50 ONYO (off your next order). Such exciting deals!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment