Saturday, August 29, 2009

Michael's Cake Decorating Classes

I just got an email from Michael's that they are offering their Wilton Cake decorating classes at 50% off again, during September. I took the initial class back in July, and LOVED it. I learned quite a few tricks and am far more confident in my creativities now. If you get in touch with the teacher beforehand, she will likely hook you up with an additional coupon, bringing the price down even more. I think the regular price is $45, but I paid around $13. Keep in mind, you'll need some supplies, the Course 1 kit and cakes and frosting are the essentials, which you can get for under $20 with a coupon, I think. But You'll WANT far more than that. I used a coupon for everything, but I really wanted the turntable, cakeboards, more tips, more colors, parchment for bags...I probably spent about $30-$40 on additional cake decorating stuff. I have some things I'd be happy to share, but if this is something you've been wanting to try, now's a GREAT time!

Happy saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment