Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A few nickels here and there...

...Can really save you in the long run! Did you know that King Soopers, Albertson's, Safeway and Sunflower Market all give you a credit for each bag you use from home? Bring in reusable vinyl bags, brown paper, or even reuse plastic grocery bags, and they'll credit your order for each one! Sunflower Market gives you $.10 each, and the others each give you $.05...I've started keeping bags in my car, in the front where I'll see them, so that if I pop in to one of these stores, I have my bags!

4 comments:

  1. Really? Each bag they use? So lets say King soopers and you bring in 3 bags then that's .15 cents? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes really...sometimes I have to remind them, and you'll want to hand them your bags first so they remember to use them, but it's so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So what do you say...pay me or discount me or???

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually just ask, "Did you get the bags?" And they look and count and put in the discount.

    ReplyDelete