Saturday, July 11, 2009

King Soopers deals

So I don't need all of these this time around, but here are the deals I would snag if I needed them..

Colorado Proud Milk-$1.58/gal--This is the same price as Safeway, but I prefer the Lucerne brand, so I'll get my milk there.
18 ct KS Large Eggs-$1.29
Hot Pockets of Subs-$1.69-- I have coupons for these that will bring them down to $.69--We'll save them for school lunches, the kids'll be sooo happy!
Aquafresh toothpaste, 4.6-6.4 oz, selected-$1--this would be a good deal if you have a coupon to bring it down a bit...I think there are coupons out there somewhere.
Kroger Pork and Beans-$.49/16 oz can--I think this is an okay deal, you might find name brand for cheaper when you match a sale and a coupon.
Kroger Granulated Value Sugar-$1.88/4lb--not a bad price
Fresh Express Garden Salad-$.99/12oz--lunch for a couple of days for me, yay!
Cook's Shank Portion Ham-$.88/lb--good price, if you need ham

No comments:

Post a Comment