Monday, July 20, 2009

I went this morning and did more yogurt and granola bars, and I learned a few things.

#1-Double coupons this week...that means those printable $.40-80 coupons out there for these items are now worth double-up to $1 each. WOW This good deal just got great! Instead of $1.50 for granola bars, we're down to $1, and the yogurt is down around $.80-$1 each.

#2-Add milk to your order, and you can use the milk coupon that printed out...even if it's only been 2 minutes between orders! It will still print out however many you earn the next time around. (For any new couponers out there, this is called rolling the deal.)

#3-The coupon for milk says it is good for one gallon up to $4.50...guess what? It automatically takes $4.50 off your order, YAY!

I did one round this morning to test all these, 3 yogurts and a gallon of milk...coupons on each yogurt, and the milk coupon made it...I think it was $.08!!! I will be heading to Albie's one more time before the sales change over Wednesday morning. We're swimming in yogurt, but there's always room for more granola bars and we drink milk like crazy! So...print those coupons and run to Albie's!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yes its funny I have been thinking about you a TON! We were at staples the other day and I thought.. ahh I remember shopping here with Tacy and all these great deals she found!
    Also, I want to start Susan with piano lessons... the two arent related but I DID think of you for both things.
    We have been traveling to keep busy this summer. But we are here now! Do you go to any farmers markets at all? they have one tomorrow at Memorial and I am going. I could swing by or meet you there... where are you getting these outrageous coupons and deals!!! WOW ((call me or I will call you this afternoon!))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny, Mel. So no, I haven't done any farmer's markets this summer. We have a garden going...small and not as productive as I'd hoped, but still fun. And I've produce sale shopped more than should be allowed...I don't know if I can get the same deals at the FM or not, though we got an amazing yellow melon there at Memorial a few years ago that I'd love to find again...they're $4 or more at the stores. Holler tomorrow when you get close, and maybe we'll join you...and if you decide that you're willing to drive to my house for piano lessons, let me know and we'll get Susan going! I'd have called, but new cell phone without your number makes it tricky! =(

    ReplyDelete