Saturday, July 11, 2009

Swagbucks are like free money!

If you haven't already signed up for Swagbucks, please consider it. You use it as your search engine, and it's not perfect, but I've been happy with it, and every so often they reward you with 1, 2 or 5 "swagbucks" that you accumulate and then redeem for prizes. I average 2 swagbucks a day, and like to redeem my bucks for $5 Amazon e-gift cards. 45 swagbucks=$5...not hard to see the value in that is it? And somethime there are swagcodes, that earn you extra bucks, just for entering them at the site...I'll post big hints to those here, it's against the rules to just tell them to you.

If you like stuff, purchase gifts for birthdays, Christmas or just cuz, or even just want free music downloads (that's one of the prizes--there are TONS of choices) you might consider signing up. And since referrals and friends are another way to earn bucks, I'd love it if you'd follow the link at the bottom of the post here, so you can be my friend, and I can get closer to the stuff I want from Amazon! Santa loves help, you know!

http://swagbucks.com/refer/playnlots2

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Tacy this site is amazing! I can't wait to start using them. You should tell people at church today that you've done this. Start spreading it around. I also love the title. So clever!

    ReplyDelete