Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wednesday-Tuesday deal round-up

  • So I thought I'd put all the deals this week in one place...hI tried to give you the best information, but if I missed something, or mistyped something, please leave a comment so I can correct it. Happy Shopping!!!

RANCHO LIBORIO
  • Wednesday ONLY
  • Jumbo Carrots 3 lbs for 97¢
  • Italian Squash 3 lbs for 97¢ - zucchini?!
  • Bulk Rice 3 lbs for 97¢ – Sounds really cheap to me!
  • Bulk Tamarind 97¢/lb-anyone know what this is?
  • Canteloupe 4 lbs for 97¢
  • Green Limes 15 for 97¢--great deal
  • Red Plums 2 lbs for 97¢--really, really good deal!
  • Pinto Beans 2 lbs for 97¢ -not hard to find this price.
  • Red Delicious Apples 2 lbs for 97¢ - yummy!
They have Thursday meat specials, but their meat department is overwhelming to me, so I avoid it. If you have experience there, please let me know.

  • White Onions 3 lbs for 97¢
  • Pineapples 2 lbs for 97¢
  • Black Plums 67¢/lb--my kids LOVE these and they usually are over $1/lb
  • Carrots (1 lb bag) 2 for 87¢
  • Cucumbers 5 for 97¢
  • Canteloupe 3 lbs for 97¢
  • Key Limes 4 for 97¢
  • Pork Sirloin End Chops 97¢/lb
  • Whole Cleaned Tilapia 87¢/lb – I don't care for fish much, but this sounds like a great deal
  • Chicken Drumsticks 77¢/lb
  • Whole Pork Spareribs $1.27/lb
  • Powerade Sports Drink 67¢ – I don't think I've seen these go this low without a buy 10 get $5 off kind of deal.
ALBERTSONS

Meat, Dairy, and Frozen:

  • Albertsons Gallon Milk $1.58--regular price for store brand almost everywhere these days.
  • Dannon Yogurt 27¢ each with in-ad coupon (limit 8) – Great price, we'd be getting some if we weren't up to our eyeballs in yogurt from last weeks deals.
  • Oscar Mayer Bologna or Cotto Salami 97¢ (must buy 2 and use in-ad coupon) – this sounds like a good deal but we don't eat these at all

Produce:

  • Fresh Express Garden Salad 77¢ with in-ad coupon (limit 2)-Great deal!
  • Large Canteloupe $1 - I've gotten these before and think they're big enough to be a good deal.
  • Bartlett Pears 97¢/lb- cheaper at Sunflower Market
  • Del Monte Gold Pineapple 77¢/lb – cheaper at Rancho Liborio
  • Northwest Bing Cherries $1.97/lb – I think these have been $.99/lb this summer, so if you don't NEED them, pass
  • Green Beans 97¢/lb – never bought fresh before...I think this is a good price.
  • Red or Green Bell Peppers 97¢ – red is a good price...green, not so much.

General Grocery and Household:

  • Various Kellogg’s, Keebler, and Post Products 4 for $10, plus receive 2 free gallons milk when you buy 4 -If you can't use manufacturer coupons with these, I'm not sure I'd do it.
  • Kraft Easy Mac Cups 3 for $1 (must buy 3 and use in-store coupon) – Good price-IF you already use these
  • Planters Peanuts 2 for $3 (ust buy two with in-store coupon) – Good price
  • Sara Lee Bread or Buns 97¢ with in-ad coupon (limit 2)Not bad, but I tend to hit the outlet bakery on Chelton where it's always this price.
  • Hunt’s Tomato Sauce (15 oz cans) 47¢ with in-ad coupon (limit 4)--These are the big cans, which makes it a pretty good deal, I'll probably grab these.
  • Hunt’s Spaghetti Sauce 77¢ with in-ad coupon (limit 2)--great price...even the base doesn't usually go this low!
  • Chef Boyardee Pasta 87¢ with in-ad coupon (limit 4)--Not bad, but I can get this cheaper at the base if I'm paying attention
  • Nabisco Cheese Nips or Kraft Mac and Cheese Crackers 97¢ (must buy two and use in-ad coupon)--I'll be snagging these
  • Nabisco Go-Paks 77¢ each with in-ad coupon (limit 6)--I'd pack my own snack size and save money that way
  • Kraft BBQ Sauce 67¢ each (must buy 2 and use in-ad coupon) – Not a bad couponless price, but I won't need any for a long time!
  • Ken’s Salad Dressing 97¢ with in-ad coupon (limit 2) – I'm stocked for awhile on this, but if you need it, this is a decent price.
  • Fresh Baked French Bread 87¢ with in-ad coupon (limit 2)-Garlic bread anyone?
SAFEWAY

Meat and Dairy:
80% lean ground beef - $1.59/lb--too expensive for me, regular price at the commissary is around $1.29/lb
90% lean ground beef - $1.99/lb--good price? anyone know for sure?
93% lean ground beef - $2.59/lb--good price? anyone know for sure?
Pork shoulder country style ribs - $1.99/lb
Lucerne milk - $1.58/gallon--my FaVoRiTe brand and price!
Lucerne butter - $1.49 (limit 1) with in ad coupon--I will be making lots of trips and stocking up!
Lucerne large eggs 18 ct - .99 ( limit 1) with in ad coupon-great deal
Kraft shreds or chunks - $1.49 (limit 1) with in ad coupon-great deal, and I still have coupons to bring it down to $.49!

Produce:
Sweet Northwest cherries - $1.28/lb
Green beans - .98/lb

72 hour sale - Friday, Saturday & Sunday only:
Hillshire Farm Smoked Sausage - $1.99 each-not a bad price
Fresh Express Salads, Shreds or Spinach - $1-cheaper at Albies
Cinnamon Toast Crunch or Honey Nut Cheerios - $1.50 each (limit 6), use the $1/2 coupons from the 6/14 or 7/19 SS inserts to get them for $1 each-I don't need cereal, but if you've got the coupons to bring it down, $1/box is a good deal.
Pepsi 2 liters - .59 each (limit 4)--this sounds like a really good deal for name brand soda

General Grocery:
Cheez-Its - $1.88-not bad, but I'd rather do the sale price at Albies
Betty Crocker fruit snacks - 4/$6 with in ad coupon (must buy 4!), check bettycrocker.com and coupons.com for a coupon to bring it down to a good deal.

Buy 5, Save $5 promotion--I don't use these, but if you do, this sounds like a deal
7Up and A&W 12 packs - $1.99 each
Tostitos Tortilla chips - $1.49 each
Snyder's pretzels - $1.50 each

SUNFLOWER MARKET

Here are the deals that are good all week long:
Blueberries (pint) - .99 (Great price, but I stocked up at Albie's last week)
Eggplant - .55 each
Red or green leaf lettuce - .88 each
Green onions - .50 per bunch
Radishes - .50 per bunch
Cilantro - .50 per bunch
Carrots - .50 per bunch
Parsley - .50 per bunch--we're enjoying fresh from the garden...should I post the recipe? Comment with your opinon, please?
Red onions - .50/lb
Red potatoes - .50/lb
On-the-vine cluster tomatoes - .99/lb
Cauliflower - .99 each
White flesh peaches or nectarines - .99/lb
Chicken tenders - $1.97/lb--beats the commissary price, I think.
Extra large EZ peel shrimp - $3.97/lb--good price? we don't do shrimp often enough to remember.

Sweetened banana chips - $1/lb --I wonder if my kids would eat these...

KING SOOPERS

Olathe Sweet Corn-$.19/each--Stock up!!
Speed Stick Deodorant(small)-$.88/each
Kroger Bacon $1.49/12 oz
Pasta Roni or Rice a Roni-10 for $10...anyone know of a coupon for these?
Black Grapes 2lbs for $3--these are my favorite and I don't think I've seen them cheaper than this lately.

Buy 10 get $5 off items with after $5 off prices
Philadelphia Cream Cheese-$.79
Sunny D-$.79
Betty Crocker Brownie Mix-$.88
Kroger Cake Mix $.88--these come with cool character decorations, the flat edible kind
Kroger Microwave Pizza--$.49
Speed Stick Deodorant (large)-$1.00
Stayfree or Carefree 16-60 ct, selected-$2--there are coupons from past papers that make these a good deal
Chex Mix Snacks -$1.49--there are coupons at coupons.com and bettycrocker.com
Simply Potatoes 20 oz-$.99--I've never used these but it sounds like a good price.
SoBe Lifewater or Arrowhead Spring Water-$.49
glaceau vitaminwater or Quaker Quakes-$.49



No comments:

Post a Comment