Thursday, July 16, 2009

Printable matchups galore!

Okay all...if you're heading to Albertson's for yogurt, cereal, ice cream or granola bars, be sure to check out these links for coupons that match up. I saved a bundle today, and will post that trip with a picture and details later.
eatbetteramerica-for yogurt and granola bars
BettyCrocker--for yogurt, granola bars, fruit roll-ups and such, and chex mix-for KSoopers, and I'd print the Muir Glen too.
coupons.com-yogurt, granola bars, ice cream and MORE---it appears that these have been reset since yesterday...it's letting me print more of everything I'd already printed.
smartsource.com--never works for me, but you should try anyway

There are a few others out there, but I have got to get on dinner and birthday stuff for a while. Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment